Customer Service Agent m/f Vollzeit Jobvor 2 Monaten - Service Center - München - 131 views
Would you like togain work experience in a global organisation? This unique opportunity willallow you to relocate to Lisbon, Dublin, Warsaw or Krakow for 12-24months.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad rangeof services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology andoperations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across morethan 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’slargest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business andtechnology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainablevalue for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients inmore than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way theworld works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their businessprocesses by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to thetransactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
We are looking for
Customer Service Agents m/f
focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune500 company.
Success in this position requires exceptionalcustomer service skills, and desire to apply problem solvingskills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and apassion for helping others achieve results.
- Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
- Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
- Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
- Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Work experience in marketing or technology
Required Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English AND fluency in one of the following languages: French, Dutch, Hebrew, Turkish, German, Swedish
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Start abroad for an international career
- Excellent service-specific training and ongoing coaching
- Excellent working atmosphere as well as helpful and friendly colleagues
- Modern work environment
- Benefits of a large corporation
- And much more
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online throughthe “Apply”-button.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.